Lagos - A 6-year-old B boy suffered burns when one of Samsung’s recalled Galaxy Note 7 smartphones exploded in his hands.
His grandmother , according to NewYorkPost, says he’s now too scared to go near any other devices.
The boy was using the phone at home in Brooklyn on Saturday night when it suddenly burst into flames, his grandmother said.
“The child was watching videos on the phone when the battery exploded,” Linda Lewis said of her grandson.
The boy’s family called 911 and he was rushed to the hospital with burns to his body.